SELECTION PRIX VITTOZ 2012
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO AN INTERNATIONAL LEVEL?
WANT TO EXPAND INTO THE USA MARKET AND DON’T KNOW WHERE TO START?
The PSE, in conjunction with the Economic Promotion of Canton de Vaud (SELT), organizes the third edition of the “PRIX VITTOZ” to grow your business outside Europe.
3 to 4 Startups will be funded to make 2-3 trips to the USA to:
- Assess and validate market opportunities
- Meet potential partners, agents, clients or future employees
- Rapidly build a powerful and effective US network
The process will be driven and supported by your PSE coach and a consultant in the USA.
The Prize: up to CHF 33’000 per Start-up for business development and travel expenses in the USA
- Start-ups < 4 years old
- Domiciled at the PSE or coached by a PSE / Platinn coach
How to Apply?
- Executive Summary (English or French)
- CV of the Team
- A motivation letter addressing why you wish to expand in the USA and why now, what specific activities you will undertake in the USA and how this prize will benefit your company
- Present your business case to a jury of the PSE, EPFL and SELT on April 5, 2011
Please submit applications ---> PSE website
Deadline: 5 April 2012