Jonas WieselProject Manager at IFJ AG · Lausanne, Switzerland
Follow me on twitter @wieseljonas
I'm a creative individual with strong knowledge and interest towards new technology. I gained valuable experience through my business studies and a number of internships. I aim to add value to all the products I work on or any company I join. Motivated and Creative minded always focused on innovation and efficiency.
Aspiring to be an entrepreneur and to create added value in everything I get into. My motto is "Thinking out of the box and analyzing carefully in order to better expectation" and thus solve problems.
Sales Analysis, Costumer Relationship Management, Services Design & Processes, Personal Relation, Business Développement,
Venturelab c/o IFJ
January 2012 – Present (3 months)
February 2009 – January 2012 (3 years)
Dana Capital Conseils
September 2011 – December 2011 (4 months)
- Auditing Current Hotel & Clinic Practices
- Optimizing Reservation Processes
- Market Study
- Creation of a New Hospitality Strategy for Ambulant Patients
- Business Development
K2 Partnering Solutions
June 2010 – December 2010 (7 months)
Consultant Resourcing and Business Developpment
Assisting Senior Sales Associates in the research and skill qualification of freelance consultants to be presented to K2’s clients
Maintaining K2’s database and updating consultant profiles, build up relationships in order to offer top quality services.
Client pitching and relationship building.
- Market development – Social networking and web marketing
- Advance K2’s corporate image and accessibility through web-based forums and groups
- Standardise K2’s profile across the various websites we use
- Identify new sites and mediums to market K2 to our clients and consultants
- Establish new groups to attract and update consultants
Malmaison Hotel London
January 2007 – June 2007 (6 months)
January 2006 – July 2006 (7 months)
Corris BV August
2005 – October 2005 (3 months)
- 25 years old.
- Member since October 5 2011.